Wednesday, December 5, 2012

From The G-Man Needs Your Help



Contributions Will Go Toward Helping Site Maintain Its Base of Operations on Many Levels

During this season of giving and goodwill, From The G-Man is seeking donations in order to continue providing news and information that you may not see in the mainstream media, like the heartfelt story "Self-Taught African Teen Wows M.I.T", which was showcased earlier in the week.  

In the nearly four years that From The G-Man has been operating, I have never received compensation, advertising revenue or anything in the way of funding for the enormous amount of work generated on a daily basis. My goal has always been to obtain major  advertisers, sponsors or substantial donations so I could manage the site as a full-time job, which I'm practically doing already. I'm still hopeful that a "Secret Santa" will materialize and help me in my quest to maintain my creation.

In 2011, I edited and published nearly 1,699 news stories. With under a month to go in 2012, I've already doubled last year's number... with no staff of any kind! I'm on pace to publish 3,650 news items, which roughly breaks down to 10 news stories/features or more a day, every day, since the beginning of 2012! 

Yes, I'm solely responsible for analyzing and editing all news content provided by numerous sources, configuring HTML codes for all news videos that are posted, writing breaking and original news stories and exclusive features, and conceiving, editing and writing all segments for "The G-Man Interviews" series.

The effort has been painstaking, but I forge ahead, despite periodic illness, because Matt Drudge and Arianna Huffington started out the same way, and look where they are today. If it happened for them, I believe it can happen for me, too. My dedication to the site and intense work ethic serve as confirmation. With your donation, which can be made by clicking on the green "Donate" button in the upper-right corner, From The G-Man will continue to grow and publish news and information that impacts your life....and the lives of your brothers and sisters all over the globe. 

Thank you, and Happy Holidays.......from "The G-Man". 

No comments: